Welcome



I decided to start this blog so that I have something to look back on and remember - a diary of sorts. My memory is terrible. I forget the things that have shaped me in to who I am and so much great stuff has happened to me since 2011 started that I don't want that to be the case.

So, here we are. More of a personal thing really, but for those who wish to read a little bit about me, Kuk Sool, computer gaming and other random stuff, you are welcome to. Enjoy!

(Newer posts appear at the top, by the way. So please start at the bottom and work up ;) )


Friday 21 December 2012

Brown Belts

On Monday, Gemma and I promoted to Brown Belt. We also received our staffs and our wooden swords. Next year is going to be an awesome Kuk Sool year!




I'd like to wish an enormous thank you to our instructors and fellow students for helping us along this journey.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment